logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with too large shields on streets with ref and name

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sun Sep 6 12:04:41 BST 2015

Hi

Could it be, that this rule is a little bit too much for some devices?

highway=trunk
                {
                  name '${ref|highway-symbol:hbox} ${name}' |
                       '${ref|highway-symbol:hbox}' |
                       '${name}';
                  addlabel '${name} (${ref})'
                }
The rule ist the same as in the default style, but i break the line to make it
better readable for me.

My nüvi 2445 shows annoying large shields if a street has ref _and_ name, my
O650 don't do this, it shows the shieldonly on streets without name.
 See the attached screenshots from both devices.

Bernd