logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] sharp angles

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 3 14:19:16 BST 2015

Hi Felix,

attached is the file I use with
-Dlog.config=mkgmap_log.props

It produces one or more files mkgmap.log.*

For our purpose you should run mkgmap with only a small input file.

I was not yet able to reproduce the problem, but it looks similar to one
that I fixed with v2 of the patch.

Gerd

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:13:04 +0200
From: extremecarver at gmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] sharp angles

Well that's exactly what I was reading - but as I did not get any log - I guess I'm not really understanding it (it must miss some steps).
I did have:
-Dlog.config=logging.properties
in my java -jar call, and created the logging.properties file - but there must be something I was missing (codepage, additional steps or so on...)