logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3633 only shows house number being POI

From A. Carlos anorcarlos at hotmail.com on Thu Aug 27 18:30:25 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 Thank you

 I understand your argument. In the case of OSM, as we all work together, I can now only this POI there put the number and not do anything else, so this POI search on the GPS will show me all of his information.

 But tomorrow someone can do the rest via interpolation and see what the rest of the numbers do not appear on GPS or Mapsource. (Generalizing this)

 Like all there edit, OSM, is this preucupação of when editing do not find it in the search.

 Anor

Anor C. A. de Souza                                                              Concórdia SC