logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What's the meaning of the 'has no region' warnings?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Aug 13 06:29:27 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

attached is a patch to use the nodes' region.
Please check: If I got that right, mkgmap collects and writes
the exists for each highway, so I wonder what should happen
when the input file contains two different highways
with the same ref (maybe A1).

I have no idea where the highway/exit info is used, so
I don't know how to test the effect.

Gerd