logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What's the meaning of the 'has no region' warnings?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Aug 12 11:27:05 BST 2015

Hi Carlos,

that's exactly the point that I don't understand. When
WanMil added the code for the bounds option
he changed the code around this exit handling a little
bit, but he kept the behaviour regarding the region.

Gerd

Carlos Dávila-2 wrote