logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] question about ignored no_u_turn restriction

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sat Aug 1 21:11:58 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

For point 2, what makes you think that the restriction has no effect on
Garmin routing? You said that it wasn't easy to test but did you mean that
it's not possible to test this? If we don't know for sure or if it's too
hard to test, changing the warning message to an informational would be
good. You can always add a link to this thread in a comment in case we
discover more information about the effect on the Garmin routing.

Thanks again for your help.

Ben