logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Warnings about motorway exits

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Jul 26 10:45:36 BST 2015

According to cGPSmapper manual, all types in the range 0x2000-0x273f are
exits to different places (services, restroom, etc.), but I think all
motorway exits are tagged the same in OSM (motorway_junction), so I
agree we should issue the warning only for motorway_junction nodes.