logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Warnings about motorway exits

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jul 26 07:04:32 BST 2015

Hi Carlos,

the attached patch adds a check to avoid the message for highway=services
nodes. I am not sure if this is the correct approach, maybe
we should do it the other way round and issue the message only for
highway=motorway_junction nodes?

The current code in StyledConverter checks all nodes with
type >= 0x2000 && type < 0x2800, it doesn't look for a highway tag.

Gerd