logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Numbering loss in the version which came after the r3602

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Tue Jul 21 13:06:58 BST 2015

Hi Gerd and Steve,

Thanks by your attention.
I'm in vocation now and without access to my computer, so I can't provide more information if you need till my return in beginning of August.
But I think that the data is correct because in despite the streets have the same name, they are different road since they aren't connect (there is a gap / a block between them).
So I believe that the algo couldn't consider the name of street.
But I understand your point of view, since it looks that can have a number overlapping/shadow of both streets, what would be a logical error.

Unfortunately, I can make more  test these days but as soon I come back I will.

Thanks,

Alexandre

(Enviado via iPad)