logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creation problem

From Maciej Moczulski maciej.moczulski at gmail.com on Tue Jul 14 17:24:17 BST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Today I'm downloading files again and will try
with recent data.

I'm getting the following error message:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException:
String index out of range: 0
at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:646)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr7.addStreet(Mdr7.java:61)
at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.addStreet(MDRFile.java:229)
at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.addStreets(MdrBuilder.java:323)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.onMapEnd(MdrBuilder.java:180)
at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.GmapsuppBuilder.onMapEnd(GmapsuppBuilder.java:149)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:567)
at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:128)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.mainStart(Main.java:134)
at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:105)

The interesting part is that for test I pick up some small country and I
manage to compile it without any problems.

Best Regards,
Maciej Moczulski

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Maciej
>
>  I try to compile europe maps but I receive the following error:
>>
>> mkgmap Exception in thread "main"
>> java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException:
>>

> Thanks for reporting this.  Could you please send the rest of the error
> message below that line (or at least the next 4 lines).  That should help
> to solve the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> ..Steve

Regards,