logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sea and Bounds files

From Maciej Moczulski maciej.moczulski at gmail.com on Tue Jul 14 08:44:17 BST 2015

Hi Roger,

When I download from latest folder I have a bandwidth like 20Kb/s. When I
download older files the bandwidth is higher.

I downloaded latest files and this evening I will try to compile again.

Thanks a lot,
Maciej Moczulski

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:59 PM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Roger
>
>  At http://osm2.pleiades.uni-wuppertal.de/sea/ (and similarly ../bounds/)
>> there is a folder named 'latest'. Linking to this would avoid having to
>> periodically update the links on the mkgmap page. Why would a download
>>

> Thanks, I've changed the links to be the 'latest' ones.
>
> If you or anyone else would like to be able to maintain the links in case
> the latest is broken for example, let me know and I can give you access to
> it.
>
> ..Steve

Regards,

Maciej Moczulski