logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "too many restrictions" mkgmap message

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Fri Jul 3 00:21:02 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

You gave me a good tip to check my style. Yea! In fact I might have some
extra and unnecessary restrictions being generated in the style. I need to
review this, because I made this style sometime ago and never revisited it
for a review.

So this will be my first approach.

Thanks.

Regards,