logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Numbering loss in the version which came after the r3602

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Jun 17 14:32:27 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

Our group (http://www.tracksource.org.br) doesn't use OSM data. We draw our
maps with other free tools and own development ones and convert the maps to
osm format to compile with mkgmap. So you won't find the source data on OSM.

However, I prepared a very short map containing only the essential data to
simulate the problem. If you compile the attached osm file with r3602 you
will see the numbering in street "Rua Porto Alegre". If you compile the
same file with r3620 (for example), the street numbers for "Rua Porto
Alegre" will be lost.

I hope this osm file help you debug and and find the problem.

Thanks.

Alexandre