logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Assigning a street to more than one city

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Jun 7 18:34:12 BST 2015

Would it be possible to check if a given street is inside a suburb and a
city boundaries or a municipality boundary and a place polygon (with
different names) and get the city names from both of them.
See for example streets in Valdesalor [1] which are inside admin
boundary relation 1899973 (municipality) and village polygon (way 23186267)
[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/39.37820/-6.34773