logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Assigning a street to more than one city

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jun 7 17:27:53 BST 2015

Hi Carlos,

the basic support for this was implemented in the housenumber2
branch, but up to now the only way to use it is to have different
mkgmap:city values which are assigned to the same road.

That means, we did not implement a way to set multiple cities
in the style, but if e.g. a the road connects two cities
and you have housenumber elements in both cities assigned to
this road, you can find the road in both cities.

Gerd