logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Assigning a street to more than one city

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Jun 7 16:44:10 BST 2015

I've seen City Navigator maps are able to find the same street in two
cities. I find this quite useful for the case of big municipalities with
a main city and several minor villages belonging to that municipality or
big cities with also big suburbs . I these cases you may not be sure
what to enter in the "City" field when searching for a given street and
finding it in both places eases search. Is it possible to accomplish the
same with mkgmp?