logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] GUI for POI Search TYPES

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jun 7 15:07:44 BST 2015

Hi all,

With r3614 I've updated the built-in generator to my current knowledge about
valid types.

Simple usage:
java -jar mkgmap.jar --tdbfile test-map:all-elements
java -jar mkgmap.jar --index --gmapsupp test-map:all-elements

Further options:
 * Instructions for use:  If you run this program with the environment
 * variables BASE_LAT and BASE_LONG set to something just SW of where you
 * are then the map generated will be located near where you are.  Otherwise
 * the default location is at (51.7, 0.24).

@Nick:
Sorry, I forgot about this feature in mkgmap. I think it does
now all that we need. Do you agree?

Gerd

GerdP wrote