logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] simplify address rules

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Jun 6 18:24:56 BST 2015

I'm not very familiar with the Belgium situation Gerd.
I only added admin_level9 because some users reported their village wasn't searchable and this solved the issue.
It could be that boundaries are still incomplete.
Please note that the Flandres OSM community is importing address data:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Using_AGIV_Crab_data/The_AGIV_Crab_Import_Website