logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3610: remove wrong rules to set mkgmap:city for France

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Sat Jun 6 08:36:05 BST 2015

Version mkgmap-r3610 was committed by gerd on Sat, 06 Jun 2015

remove wrong rules to set mkgmap:city for France

This is how it should work : in France, we don't use admin_level=9 expect for 3 cities (Paris, Lyon, Marseille).
For an address in these 3 cities, the city name is still the one from admin_level=8 but the post code is from admin_level=9. We don't use admin_level=9 boundaries for anything else.
- Paco Tyson