logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] process-exits and Oregon 600

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Wed Jun 3 17:47:00 BST 2015

Hi Gerd, hi Bernd
it works because the default style does not name the outer segments
(intentionally?). My style treated exits pretty much the same way, with
one addition:

highway=motorway_link & mkgmap:label:1!=* { set mkgmap:label:1 = 'Exit' }

Deleting this line and so not naming the outer segments did the trick.
As far as I can tell, line type does not make any difference.

Micha