logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] use role=label member to place POI

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 21 14:26:23 BST 2015

Hi Marcio,

I am not sure if I undersstand all arguments correctly, but I think
the patch implements what you want. Please try it and let me
know when you find problems.

Gerd

From: thundercel at gpsinfo.com.br
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 09:44:48 -0300
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] use role=label member to place POI

Hi Gerd,
our proposal is
to always use the label node when that is
present, to put the POI generated for admin_level = 10 limit when there

I do not know in other countries, but in Brazil we have the administration suburb figure and usually that's where we put the label node.

I did
not understand your concern
that node can also be used for different relations because we are
dealing solely the boundary relationship, however, even being employed by other relations do not see problems because it is defined by the tag name and is
in its correct position.

Particularly not identify employment status of that node when the tag name is missing and also can not
identify situation in which an unnamed relationship can hire a node also unnamed. I say this because
we are referring to node similar to that name in any relations that the employed.

Marcio