logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r3573: admin_centre-v1.patch: avoid to create duplicate POI

From A. Carlos anorcarlos at hotmail.com on Wed May 20 14:38:06 BST 2015

Hi Gerd
 I see you have more case doubling the POI in admin_level 10 when have included place in the relationship. This makes 2 POI

Anor C. A. de Souza                                                              Concórdia SC