logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumber2: distance too large I don't understand

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 19 10:10:56 BST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for reporting, I can reproduce the message and
it is an error in mkgmap. I'll see how to fix that.

I'll try to make sure that all severe error messages
caused by errrors in mkgmap are marked with "internal error".

Gerd