logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] levels in style aren't processed correctly

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon May 18 14:56:56 BST 2015

On 18/05/15 12:58, Andrzej Popowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have defined a rule in style like this:
> highway=path [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=0 level 0]
>
> When I compile map with "--levels=0:24", then I get paths correctly.
> When I use option "--levels=0:23", then paths are missing.
>
> I would expect paths on level 0 regardless of resolution.

Yes, that appears to be a bug.  Although it goes back a long way if so.

As a workaround, you can add the levels option to the 'options' file
in the style.

As regards Felix's comment, even if the lack of routing and index is
still true (but I thought that Gerd had fixed that?), the line should
still be present but it isn't.  Also removing the road_speed/class
parameters doesn't affect the outcome.

..Steve