logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] FW: Routing parameters

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 16 20:22:28 BST 2015

Hi Dave,

well, I am not an expert for the styles nor did I write the java code
in LinkDestinationHook.java, but I try again:

The action block of the rule starts with name, so what it does is to set the
mkgmap:label:1 tag. This is explained in the style manual.
The contents of the tags like mkgmap:exit_hint_ref depends on the OSM data
and what the java code in LinkDestinationHook.java does.
If you want to find out what values are passed to the rule and
what the action block changes, use the echotags action:
(highway=motorway_link | highway=trunk_link) & mkgmap:exit_hint=true &
mkgmap:dest_hint=true
  { echotags "before";
name '${destination:ref|subst: =>} ${destination|subst:;=> |subst:/=> }' |
         '${ref|subst: =>} ${destination|subst:;=> |subst:/=> }' |
         '${destination|subst:;=> |subst:/=> }' |
         'Exit ${mkgmap:exit_hint_ref} ${mkgmap:exit_hint_name}' |
         'Exit ${mkgmap:exit_hint_ref} ${mkgmap:exit_hint_exit_to}' |
         'Exit ${mkgmap:exit_hint_exit_to}' |
         'Exit ${mkgmap:exit_hint_name}' |
         'Exit ${mkgmap:exit_hint_ref}' ;
echotags "after"
       }

BTW: You posted a rule which doesn't appear in the default style,
the phrase "highway=road" looks wrong there.

Ciao,
Gerd

Dave Swarthout wrote