logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] EU map too big?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 14 06:23:08 BST 2015

Hi Minko,

I've just noticed that the merge-lines option was ignored and disabled by default when
the overview map was created. I've changed that with r3591.
The effect is great, the overview map size is reduced by > 30% .
I have  to look into the shape merging process, it does not yet work
with the overview map.

Gerd