logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] feedback for patch admin_centre-v1.patch ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 9 08:46:36 BST 2015

Hi Anor,

okay. There may also be different tags on the node and on the relation so that
your style produces two different POI (types) for the same location.
E.g. the relation may contain population=4920 and the node population=5012.
With the default style this would produce two different POI.
I see no simple way to handle that, and I think it should be fixed in OSM then.

Gerd

From: anorcarlos at hotmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:35:50 -0300
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] feedback for patch admin_centre-v1.patch ?

thank Gerd,
in Brazil identified that the solution removed most POI created by the add-poi-to-area where there is a admin_centre included in the boundary relation. Some insist on staying but we believe that other polygons are formatted incorrectly creating the POI with same name as the city within the area.

Anor C. A. de Souza                                                              Concórdia SC