logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help

From A. Carlos anorcarlos at hotmail.com on Sun May 3 15:07:35 BST 2015

   help

 Hello, the question may seem amateurish, but I'm having problems compiling my maps.
 Seeing the OSM, the region that use in many places are using the place at the midpoint of the Administrative Liminte and also in relation to limit the administrative, in the case here level 8.

 However, when compiling the map with the styles that have both the GPS when the Mapsouce when looking for these cities are showing up two times in the list.

 I ask:
 Do you have any command, tip to delete one of these tags, both at the center (point) and in relation Administrative Limit to not duplicate research?

 grateful

Anor C. A. de Souza