logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adress in a part of a town

From Arndt arndt at speichenkarte.de on Sat Apr 25 09:25:54 BST 2015

Thanks for the Info.

I tried to find Kölner Straße in a Garmin Map (City Navigator)
Both values are possible, Remscheid or Lennep.

The result searching for Lennep is:
Kölner Straße, Lennep (Remscheid), DEU

The result for Remscheid is
Kölner Straße, Remscheid, Remscheid, DEU

Perhaps the same is possible with mkgmap?

Best regards
Arndt