logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Options

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 25 06:04:06 BST 2015

Hi Walter,

I am using add-pois-to-lines to place overlay symbols on aerialways.

Since the option has no parameters, for which tag is shall be
applied,
I am simply deleting all not needed POIs with some additional lines.

leisure=*     & mkgmap:line2poi=true {delete
leisure}
natural=cliff    & mkgmap:line2poi=true {delete
natural}
piste:type=*    & mkgmap:line2poi=true {delete
piste:type}
waterway=*    & mkgmap:line2poi=true {delete
waterway}

mkgmap:line2poitype=mid   &
aerialway=cable_car
[0x1B0A resolution 22]
I see no good way to implement a filter on the tags.
If I got you right, you would like to specify something like
--add-pois-to-lines=tag1,tag2,tag3,...,tagn

and mkgmap should then create POI for all lines having
at least one of the tags, and those POI would not have any other than the listed
tags (besides the mkgmap:line2poi tag and those from the boundaries) ?