logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error in NumberPreparer?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 22 08:11:11 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

I think that means that the current code is not correct.
HousenumberGenerator may create Numbers with
O,1,x,N,0,0
When I change Numbers to set default -1 for the start and end
values the resulting img file changes and NetDisplay followed by grep Numbers
shows different numbers, e.g.
         |        |                         | Numbers 43,O,1,1,N,-1,-1
         |        |                         | Numbers 44,N,-1,-1,E,36,36
instead of the trunk result:

         |        |                         | Numbers 43,O,-31,-31,N,-1,-1
         |        |                         | Numbers 44,N,-1,-1,E,6,4

Besides that the img file with defaults -1 is a bit smaller, so I think
we should change that in trunk (with the attached patch)

Gerd