logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Apr 16 15:38:50 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

> I just tried r451 on the img file from Andrzej
> NetCheck complains, but NetDisplay seems to extract
> most of the infos (it just doesn't decode the offsets into the LBL file)

I've just committed something to display the city names.
Its likely that there are off-by-one errors, I will sit down
this evening and try it out on Andrzej's file.

> I am now trying to change the housenumber code so
> that it produces the additional lists. If I got that right,
> we need a new data structure containing
> a) the list of Numbers (as we have now)
> b) an optional list of zip codes , each a class with two fields:
> int rNode;
> String zipCode;
> c) an optional list of city names, each a class with 4 fields:
> int rNode;
> String city,region,country;

We need left and right versions of each.  We only need the
integer city index and the integer zip index, if that information
is available when it is constructed.

..Steve