logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change inc/address to be a standalone ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 16 09:22:17 BST 2015

Hi WanMil,

yes, not a good idea, see also
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2015q2/023332.html

I try to sovle the problem that I see elements with
addr:housenumber which have all the mkgmap:adminlevel tags
but they don't have the mkgmap:city tag.

It seems that RuleSet.merge() doesn't merge the finalize rules.
I think that's would be an error although I am not sure
how a merge would work.

Gerd