logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change inc/address to be a standalone ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 16 07:53:18 BST 2015

Hi Thorsten,

my thinking was that inc/address does not set any
tags which are not prefixed with mkgmap:
I see that your inc/address is a bit different to that in the default style,
but the only significant difference that I found is this rule:
mkgmap:country=DEU | mkgmap:country=AUT | mkgmap:country=CHE {set style:lang=german}

So, I see no problem as your inc/address also doesn't set name or place_name.

What do I miss?

Gerd