logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 16 07:11:00 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

great, that was fast !
When you say city I understand it is an int that points to a table of cities,
and this table also contains corresponding region and country info?

What about zip codes?

Line 217 in NetDisplay shows this
printAddrInfo(d, addrFlags >> 2, "zip", zipSize);
but I don't see corresponding code in printAddrInfo().

@Andrzej:
It would also be very intersting to know
how address search works when a road connects
two different cities and both cities have equal numbers.
Sample: Road X starts in city A and has numbers 1..19 in that
city, it ends in city B and has numbers 1..7 in B.
What happens if I search for number 5 in road X without
specifying a city? What happens with A or B?

Up to now we write data that will show the numbers in A or in B,
but not both.

Gerd