logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Apr 15 15:06:36 BST 2015

Hi Gerd

> interesting. The current code in mkgmap doesn't allow multiple cities,
> regions, or countries for one road. I'd like to know when that is possible.

That is correct it does not currently allow this.

The format itself, allows you to specify a zip, city, region and country
for the left and right hand side of the road.  This information is in NET.

Code to read those segments was included in the cgpsmapper GPL code
release so it should be possible to work out how to write it.

..Steve