logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] inc/address and --housenumbers

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 15 13:25:05 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

interesting. The current code in mkgmap doesn't allow multiple cities,
regions, or countries for one road. I'd like to know when that is possible.
Please post a link to such an img file.
Reg. road names: we often have 3 of 4 possible labels filled when a ref
existis.
I don't know if a maximum of 4 labels is a limit in the IMG format or
in mkgmap, AFAIK it is in IMG format.

Gerd

popej wrote