logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Apr 8 12:03:18 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > If you have to buildings on the same side of the road
 > so that distance between the houses is smaller than
 > the distance to the road, MapSource will select the pseudo
 > road.

I confirm, this doesn't work in Mapsource. Probably there is some
influence of NET on routing. Isn't it NET, where information about
crossroads is held?

I have prepared a mapset, where address points are placed in separate,
transparent img. Now routing works, not only in the case you have
described but for points in greater distance from roads too. Please try
attached map, you can simply overwrite previous files.

Try a route like: Point One 2 - Point Four 4 - Point Two 3.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej