logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SEVERE internal error in restriction relation

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed Apr 8 10:14:15 BST 2015

Hi,

Today I found in the log files this severe error message:
2015/04/08 03:16:45 SEVERE (RestrictionRelation): 71200051.osm.pbf: internal error: number of via points and via ways no longer fits

osm.thkukuk.de/tmp/71200051.osm.pbf is the input file.

I don't know, but at least for me it would be helpful to have a
reference, at least the coordinates, where this happens, so that
I could check if the OSM data is buggy or what else the reason could
be.

  Thorsten
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)