logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Apr 7 11:43:33 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > I think this is plausible, the routing algo searches for the closest
 > road and tries to build a route to the other house, but that fails
 > because it finds the pseudo roads which are not routable (2 and 3) or
 > not connected to the road network (4).

This is not how Mapsource usually behave. Please try to use route tool
from toolbar and click with it on 2 random points on the map. You should
get a route on roads, even if you click outside road. I'm not sure about
case 4 but 2 and 3 should work.

In my opinion problem is somewhere else.

Please create a route in case 2-4 and then try to recalculate it
changing map to case 1 (standard compilation).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej