logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 7 06:29:26 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

okay, I'll try again. I used a zero-length road because without a TYP
file you will see short lines when I use e.g. 10m (using type 0x13,
I am not aware of a type that is not rendered by default.
But maybe the problem is not the length but an error in the img
file.
If I got you right, you are able to manipulate a routable map.
Can you post links to the original one and the manipulated one?

Gerd

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:59:36 +0200
From: popej at poczta.onet.pl
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

Hi Gerd,

see attached picture from cgpsmapper map. I get this route in Mapsource
this way:
I start new route from Edit menu.
I add 2 points using search address function.
I click at "recalculate" button in route window.

The only difference that I notice is that my addresses uses a non-zero
length line, I create road which is about 10m.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej