logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 6 08:49:08 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

well, I think I managed to write a map that supports
routing without adding the zero-length "pseudo roads" to the
NOD part, but routing doesn't work
when I use the addresses as waypoints for the route :-(
If I use address search to find the address and select a
road nearby, routing seems to works fine.
I did not try with the device, but I expect the same
problem.
Conclusion:
I think I still have to find the closest (normal) road to the addr:place house
and add the address information to that road,
or maybe to a copy of that road so that I can add the
place name as road name.

Gerd