logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] addr:place support

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 5 18:12:46 BST 2015

Hi Andrzej,

seems I did not see the wood because of the trees :-O
I tried a quick hack to generate a zero-length road for each addr:place node
and it seems to work.
Only problem: These roads are also added to the NOD file.
The current code always adds all MapRoad instances to the NOD,
I have to find out how to add MapRoads to NET without adding
them to NOD without messing up the pointers.
This would also be useful when --net is used without --route.

Gerd

popej wrote