logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search and mixed index

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Apr 4 14:13:50 BST 2015

Am Freitag, 3. April 2015, 17:05:08 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> Please try it and let me know how it works for you. If possible I'd like
> to change the option so that it is done by default and may be switched off.

Looks really good for me, found 9 of 10 addresses along the nearest renamed
service roads

here https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.65044/7.23882 was a little
problem, didn't found Bergstraße 116-118, only Bergstraße 120 or Bergstraße
115. Maybe it is possible, to find Bergstraße 118 at a short part of the
street, but i think there is also a missing part of the service road in front
of these buildings in the database.

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: