logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] FW: housenumbers2-r3502

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Mar 26 14:54:23 GMT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, GerdP wrote:

> Besides that the problem with Röhnstraße is that it is sometimes
> written "Röhnstraße" and sometimes "Röhnstrasse" (with ss)
> Maybe we should add some rules in the default style
> to correct these on the fly.

In the past there was a bot fixing this issues in the OSM database.
Either the street is near a border, so that the bot is not sure if it
is in germany, or it is currently not running anymore.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)