logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing problem: highways on different layers use the same node

From joern de joern.de at gmail.com on Tue Mar 24 18:54:52 GMT 2015

Sometimes one can find highways on different layers (e.g. one raod on and
the other below a bridge) using the same node. Routing created with mkgmap
seems not to care about the different layers of the highways and creates
inappropriate turning instructions from the upper road directly to the
lower.
Is someone out there who can confirm that, is there someone to fix that?
(Don't ask me for examples, I already seperated those discovered highway
nodes in OSM).