logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] weired housenumbers in Canada

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 23 15:47:40 GMT 2015

Hi,

the last days I've worked on code to separate plausible from unplausible
addr:interpolation data. I think that 10-20 % of all address data in
Canada looks wrong or is duplicate or both.
Even worse, the data is extremely detailed, so maybe one has to know
a trick to use it, else I think it should be removed.
What would be the right place to discuss that?

Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote