logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search and road names with refs

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Mar 20 12:32:28 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > I don't want to see the ref when I am searching for an address.
 > If possible, I want to see it and be able to search for it
 > when searching for a road.

When creating search index, shield could be separated from street name
and both elements added to search index independently.

 > It should also appear when the map is rendered.

This could be difficult. For a label consisting of a shield and a name,
Mapsource shows road shield on map and street name under the cursor. But
this doesn't work in nuvis, see the picture that I have attached to
earlier post.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej