logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "Building" POI are not searchable resource

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Mar 18 00:04:30 GMT 2015

Hi Nick,

Are you telling me that the man-made codes, 6400 and above, are not
searchable in MapSource "Find Place-->Resource" tool?
I mean, is this a mkgmap rule?

I'm asking because I used to compile my maps with cgpsmapper and this
search is allowed there. So, since I'm a mkgmap beginner, I do not know if
this is a problem in mkgmap (bug) or conscious decision/rule.

Thanks

Alexandre