logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roadspeed in default style

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 15 15:28:57 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

I think you should not change or interpret the values starting with
mkgmap:cache_
It is some kind of trick within mkgmap and not documented.

Besides that your solution doesn't work with 15mph, which results in 24.14
kmh
The table states that 15mph should be treated like 20 km/h.
I think we should change the threshold values in the rules instead of
manipulating undocumented values, presuming that the table in the
file is correct.

Ciao,
Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote